Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - Zentrum für Transdisziplinäre Geschlechterstudien


Here at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, we are pleased to be able to offer both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Gender Studies:


More information about the programs is available on the university's Student Portal or from our Academic Advising Office.

We also hold an orientation week for new students right before the start of each winter semester.


Language Requirements

Please note that the main language of instruction is German for both the BA and MA degrees. In addition to the German taught courses, we offer a variety of classes in English. It is however not possible to complete the programs solely in English. Proof of C1-level German must be included in the application